Thursday, September 2, 2010

1000 Hits

As you may know I've been posting for more hits on this blog. I put out the call last night and got 41 hits! YaaaY!!!!!
If you scroll down on the righthand column you'll find my hit counter. I now have 981 hits.
Thanks to everyone that showed up.
Tell all your friends so I can have 1000 hits by midnight PST.

Now for photoshop stuff. I made a brush. It's big, 2500px. Hopefully I'll get it uploaded to 4shared in the next couple of days. The pic below was done with red ink on a metal gradient with my new brush.


As promised the brush is been uploaded. You can download it here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/9QEae3OR/Steampunk_large_machine_brush.html

Let me know what you think, honestly. I'm trying to work out any problems with making brushes. I hope you like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...